- What Information Do We Collect, and How Do We Use It?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, and whenever you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We collect and use information about you to provide you with a seamless experience. We use a secure server for all supplied sensitive/credit information which is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers’ Database. The database is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our server.
- Third-Party Links
- We may analyze the information that you supply to us and share your personal data with third parties who help us categorize and understand our customers by providing additional information. We use this to provide you with a more personalized experience.
- How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
Our security measures are in place to keep your information secure. Where we ask third parties to work on our behalf, we always make sure that they have sufficient information security measures in place.
Information you provide may be shared within the HAVA company. We also work with a number of third parties to help us deliver excellent service to you. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We will not share your information with any third parties who might wish to market their goods and services to you unless you have provided your consent. HAVA does not routinely share information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). If it is necessary, we will only do so with the relevant protection, in line with data protection legislation requirements.
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age.
- Your Consent