Thanks for choosing HAVA and we wish you a convenient and happy life for many years to come. HAVA products are manufactured and inspected to ensure high quality standards, and we offer a limited 12-month warranty and lifetime technical support so that you can buy with peace of mind.
Please note that the warranty is only applicable to INITIAL PURCHASES made by the ORIGINAL OWNER from the online shop and the official Amazon store. The warranty period begins upon receipt of the product. Please keep your original invoice to validate your purchase to access warranty services.
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of all the accessories of the dishwasher, including but not limited to the inlet hose, the drain house, the fruit basket, the pitcher, the hose collar, the cutlery basket, and other consumable parts.
- Protective coatings that develop wear and tear over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Cosmetic damage on used products, including but not limited to scratches, dents, broken plastic;
- Any damage or defect resulting from, but not limited to the user's misuse, neglect, abuse, alterations, modification, improper assembly and/or damage to the product due to failure to follow instructions correctly provided by the user manuals;
- Any damage or defect caused in an accident or by use with a third-party component or product that does not meet the HAVA product specifications (please refer to the technical specifications section on the purchase page of each HAVA product);
- Any damage or defect caused by improper storage, fire, earthquakes, or other external causes;
- Invoice inconsistency;
- If HAVA receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen and you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (e.g. receipt, invoice, or payment information for the product);
- Servicing or modifications of the products other than by HAVA;
- Any damage or defect resulting from improper commercial or non-household use.
- Any damage or defect caused by the use of incorrect power supply voltage. (The correct voltage is 110-120 V/60 Hz for the US version and 220-240 V/50 Hz for the European version.)
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall HAVA be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the product. HAVA is not liable for property damage, personal injury, or death caused by misuse of the item.
Please carefully read and follow the instructions in the user manual.
*HAVA reserves all rights of final decisions.